Job Posting: Chemist – Mississauga
“Siltech has an Accommodation Policy and will provide accommodation to job applicants with disabilities during the hiring process. Accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the interview/assessment process is available upon request.”
Siltech Corporation, a Canadian owned Chemical company, is looking to hire immediately a Chemist for our Mississauga facility. This is a permanent, full-time, day shift, position.
Reporting to the Lead Chemist, (Mississauga), the candidate will be responsible for carrying out the development of new products as per the Lead Chemists’ direction, the writing of lab reports and providing technical assistance to the plant when necessary.
- Bachelor of Chemistry specializing in organic and/or silicone synthetic chemistry
- 5 years’ experience in a chemical environment, ideally in a manufacturing facility is preferred.
- Knowledge of QC procedures and analytical instrumentation including NMR, FTIR, GC etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and written report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent housekeeping skills.