Job Posting: Global Marketing and Sales Manager, Personal Care Silicones
Siltech Corporation is seeking an experienced Global Marketing and Sales Manager, Personal Care.
Siltech offers a line of specialized personal care products, along with many formulations and technical presentations. Our chemists work jointly with customers developing specific molecules and products for individual applications. We also address customer problems that can only be solved by exploring new technologies.
The Global Marketing and Sales Manager is responsible for the creation, development and implementation of global marketing initiatives and the coordination of our sales force to achieve targeted sales and profit goals in all of our major personal care markets including sun care, shampoo & conditioners, creams & lotions, cosmetics, etc..
This position is not responsible for the Industrial market. Travel for sales calls, attending tradeshows and other networking is a requirement.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of experience selling specialty silicones for Personal Care Applications and R&D expertise.
- Chemistry or Chemical Engineering degree required.
- Experience creating and managing product portfolio marketing plans including literature, advertising, web site content, customer events and trade shows, etc.
- Experience managing, developing and training sales managers.
- Knowledgeable in determining annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, trend analysis and pricing strategies.
- Ability to work productively with technical teams.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills, leveraged by computer skills.
- Effective oral and written communication, with strong listening skills.
Desired Behavior, Personal Attributes:
- Consumer, customer, and market focused, aware, and driven.
- High need and proven ability to set and accomplish goals to deliver results.
- Visionary and strategic, able to perceive growth opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial, driven to successfully convert business opportunities into profit and value.
- Proactive, energetic, a self-starter.
- Forms and values strong interpersonal relationships.
- Attitude and ability to work in team environment, a team builder and effective collaborator.
- High integrity, sincerity, and standards.
Siltech offers a very competitive salary, pension and benefits package plus a sales incentive.
Total compensation will be determined by sales performance.