Job Posting: HR Payroll admin – Mississauga
Siltech Corporation, a Canadian owned Chemical company, is looking to hire immediately a HR/Payroll Administrator for our Mississauga facility.
This opportunity offers a full Benefits and Pension package.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this position is responsible for the administration of Human Resources activities for Siltech Corporation and for all Payroll related functions in Canada, the US and Europe.
This position also has responsibility for assisting with ISO 9001:2015 audits and documentation.
This position is located in Mississauga but may require travel to the Toronto Plant.
- Complete semi-monthly and monthly payrolls and all related remittances in Canada, US and Europe.
- Ensure Siltech is in compliance with all employment related legislation and required filings (Accessibility Reports, Excess Hours approvals, ESA and Workplace Violence postings, US Pension filings and Census reports, WSIB and EHT reconciliations, etc.)
- Assist with the administration of benefit and pension plans in Canada, US and Europe.
- Assist with employee communications regarding Policies and Procedures.
- Assist with employment related investigations and discipline.
- Assist with recruitment activities and Plant Health and Safety programs.
- Maintain Organization Charts.
- Facilitate Annual Performance Review process.
- Update Employee Handbooks.
- Conduct or facilitate HR training in Harassment, Workplace Violence, AODA, etc. as required.
- Assists with ISO 9001:2015 audits and documentation.
- University or College Degree in HR Management.
- Experience with Ceridian In-Sync payroll.
- Membership in HRPA in good standing and in possession of, or currently working towards, CHRP.
- In depth understanding of employment related legislation (ESA, OHSA, PBA, OHRC, PIPEDA, AODA, etc.)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently.
- Ability to operate a computer with Microsoft Office and other proprietary/data entry software.
- Adherence to a strict code of ethical conduct and confidentiality.
- 3-5 years experience in HR and payroll, preferably in a manufacturing environment.