Job Posting: Inventory Control Coordinator – Mississauga
Siltech Corporation, a Canadian owned Chemical company, is looking to hire immediately an Inventory Control Coordinator for our Mississauga facility.
This opportunity offers a full Benefits and Pension package.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this position is responsible for performing activities to monitor and maintain inventory control of materials and inventory records and for preparing reports. This position works closely with production and warehouse personnel.
- Daily batch sheet entry for Mississauga;
- This position requires regular travel to our Toronto Plant;
- Tracks and eliminates yield variances;
- Participate in daily operations to allow flow of information;
- Monitor production schedules and ensure part drums, totes, aged products etc. are reworked into batches;
- Analyze production reporting and recording of transactions, identify areas of concern, provide plans to eliminate and follow up;
- Review off grade and off spec inventory and track action plans (SMOG);
- Analyze production and identify aged materials (Shelf Life) and/or obsolete materials and track action plans;
- Production model setup and maintenance to ensure PM’s accurately reflect true operational parameters and costs;
- Accountable for managing and ensuring cycle counts are performed, complete root cause analysis of discrepancies and ensure appropriate actions are taken to prevent re-occurrence;
- Assist in annual physical inventory count and work in conjunction with production manager to conclude physical inventory reconciliation.
Required Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift experience required.
- Experience with SAP and/or Chempax is an asset.
- APICS certification is an asset.
- Excellent computer, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent at problem solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once in a timely manner.