Job Posting: Junior Inventory Controller – Mississauga
Siltech Corporation, a Canadian owned Chemical company, is looking to hire immediately a Junior Inventory Controller for our Mississauga facility.
This opportunity offers a full Benefits and Pension package.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this position is responsible for performing activities to monitor and maintain inventory control of materials and inventory records and for preparing reports. This position works closely with production and warehouse personnel.
- Inventory control and transactions
- Troubleshoot problems with production variances
- Perform cycle counts
- Participate in annual physical inventory
- Monitor inventory levels
- Organize paperwork and maintain records
- Strong organizational skills
- Good written and oral communications
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain practices
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes
- Travel between Mississauga and Toronto (but based in Mississauga)
- Back up production scheduler during vacation
- Be forklift trained (if not already certified)
- Post secondary in business and/or inventory management
- APICS/CPIM designation (or working towards)
- Experience with SAP and/or Chempax is an asset.
- 2-3 years experience