Job Posting: Project Maintenance Coordinator – Toronto
Siltech Corporation, a Canadian owned Chemical company, is looking to hire immediately a full time, permanent Project/Maintenance Coordinator for the Toronto Plant.
This opportunity offers a full Benefits and Pension package.
Reporting to the Corporate Plant/Process Engineer, the successful candidate will coordinate plant maintenance activities including preventative maintenance functions, breakdown analysis and identification of critical part inventories. This position will also coordinate project installation including the preparation of mechanical drawings, piping layouts, bill of materials and installation.
- Support maintenance team to analyse equipment operation / failures / replacements
- Identify critical equipment/components and maintain critical component inventories/ supply relationships.
- Ensure required materials and supplies are available for planned / unplanned maintenance.
- Co-ordinate project installations with internal and external contractors.
- Work in compliance with OH&S Act & Regulations
- An integral part of annual maintenance shutdown activities.
- Chemical Plant Experience is required
- Experience with process and utility piping installations
- Detailed knowledge of rotating equipment (Agitators, Pumps, Compressors) and subcomponents; Bearings, mechanical seals, shafts, etc…
- Layout experience for pipe routing from P&ID
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate Level
- Thorough understanding of trades activities and capabilities
Essential Work Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a plant team-based environment
- Post-Secondary technical education (CET) or experience is an asset