Job Posting: Silicone Sales Managers – Europe
“Siltech has an Accommodation Policy and will provide accommodation to job applicants with disabilities during the hiring process. Accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the interview/assessment process is available upon request.”
Siltech Corporation is seeking 3 experienced Sales Managers to represent Siltech Personal Care Silicones products in each of the UK, France and Germany.
Siltech offers a line of standard personal care products, along with many formulations and technical presentations. Our chemists work jointly with customers developing specific molecules and products for individual applications. We also address customer problems that can only be solved by exploring new technologies.
The Sales Managers are responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within their territory. The successful candidate will work from their home office and will be responsible for prospecting, selling and developing the markets in various personal care applications, including sun care, shampoo & conditioners, creams & lotions, cosmetics, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of experience selling specialty silicones for Industrial Applications and R&D expertise.
- Chemistry or Chemical Engineering degree required.
- Sales Team or business leadership experience is an asset.
- Ability to work productively with technical teams.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills, leveraged by computer skills.
- Effective oral and written communication, with strong listening skills.
- Travel for sales calls, attending tradeshows and other networking is a requirement.
Desired Behavior, Personal Attributes:
- Consumer, customer, and market focused, aware, and driven.
- High need and proven ability to set and accomplish goals to deliver results.
- Visionary and strategic, able to perceive growth opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial, driven to successfully convert business opportunities into profit and value.
- Proactive, energetic, a self-starter.
- Forms and values strong interpersonal relationships.
- Attitude and ability to work in team environment, a team builder and effective collaborator.
- High integrity, sincerity, and standards.
Siltech offers a very competitive salary, pension and benefits package plus a sales incentive.
Total compensation will be determined by sales performance.