Job Posting: Shipper Receiver – Mississauga
Siltech Corporation, a Canadian owned Chemical company, is looking to hire immediately 1 full time, permanent Shipper/Receiver for our Mississauga facility.
This opportunity offers a full Benefits and Pension package.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, this position is primarily responsible for processing finished products and other goods coming in and out of the Warehouse. The Shipper/Receiver is ultimately responsible for the appearance of all products leaving Siltech bound for customers, as well as ensuring that the product is properly labeled.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Load and unload inbound and outbound shipments, both packaged warehouse and outside bulk materials
- Coordinate necessary shipping, determine appropriate methods of shipping and prepare relevant paperwork
- Ensure accurate customs procedures are followed for all out of country shipments
- Prepare required receiving documents for inbound shipments
- Unload, receive and stock inbound items to inventory
- Perform accurate cycle counts
- Support other team members to ensure smooth department operations
- Provide routine warehouse housekeeping
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma
- SAP experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Forklift Safety Certification required
- Narrow Aisle Reach Truck experience required. Candidates will need to successfully complete a practical test prior to interview.
- WHMIS and TDG training
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and maintain order accuracy
- Willing and able to handle the physical demands of the job
- Excellent customer service skills