Job Posting: US Southeast Sales Manager – Industrial Silicones
Siltech Corporation is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to represent Siltech in the US Southeast including North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Mississippi.
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the US Southeast. The successful candidate will work from their home office and will be responsible for prospecting, selling and developing the markets in various industrial applications, including Inks & Coatings, Pulp and Paper, Automotive, Construction, metal working, mould release and other industrial applications.
This position is not responsible for the Personal Care market. Travel for sales calls, attending tradeshows and other networking is a requirement.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of experience selling specialty silicones for Industrial Applications and R&D expertise.
- Chemistry or Chemical Engineering degree required.
- Sales Team or business leadership experience is an asset.
- Ability to work productively with technical teams.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills, leveraged by computer skills.
- Effective oral and written communication, with strong listening skills.
Desired Behavior, Personal Attributes:
- Consumer, customer, and market focused, aware, and driven.
- High need and proven ability to set and accomplish goals to deliver results.
- Visionary and strategic, able to perceive growth opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial, driven to successfully convert business opportunities into profit and value.
- Proactive, energetic, a self-starter.
- Forms and values strong interpersonal relationships.
- Attitude and ability to work in team environment, a team builder and effective collaborator.
- High integrity, sincerity, and standards.
Siltech offers a very competitive salary, pension and benefits package plus a sales incentive.
Total compensation will be determined by sales performance.